Thanks for looking at what’s on offer at a Collab365 Solutions Day.
Solutions Days are best thought of as ‘Mini’ online conference events and have been conceived for Exhibitors to get the mutual promotional benefits of delivering their solutions or offerings together, to then provide delegates real world solutions to real world problems.
- Exhibitors demonstrate how their product can solve a common business problem.
- Each event will be for a small number of Exhibitors (~6), each solving a different problem, and using a scenario to demonstrate based around the same fictional company and/or users.
- All of the solutions shown will be non-competing on any given solutions day.
- Each Session will be pre-recorded and hosted in an Exhibitor specific Collab365 Session room on the Collab365 Platform, with the Exhibitor Branding appearing in the room.
- Each Session will be 1 hour with a pre-recorded demo (recommended 30-45 minutes), followed by questions, enquiries and chat in the remaining time via the Chat interface.
Why are these great events to be involved in?
- With a Collab365 solutions day each Exhibitor can gain mutual benefit by promoting the whole event through their Marketing channels, this approach gives a much greater reach than any normal independent Webinar.
- Included in that mutual benefit is the Marketing of the event to the delegates from all of our conferences so far including SPBiz and Collab365 (~20k list)
- Lead generation – Contact data for attendees of your session (those who are happy to receive Marketing) will be provided after the event.
- Association with some great companies and a trusted conference provider.
What do you need to do to be involved?
- Provide a pre-recorded session at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Provide a session abstract and speaker details to be entered on your Session page and used as promo for the event.
- If we don’t already have the details then provide Logo and short Company Promotional text to be added to your branded session room.
- Promotion of the event via your Social and Email Channels. – A minimum of 1 at least 3 weeks out from the event and 1 on the week of the event.
- If you are interested, please contact us here.